A blog about the Wi-Fi Ruler Android app.
Our other fine apps
Following question reg. functionality:
– Does your app check, whether there is a fully!! free access
Example given: the WLAN/Hotspot Access is free, BUT! afterwords I’ll see a webpage with payment requests = NOT free
– On the other side: does your app gives me the opportunity to run scripts to login in such specific login-pages html-pages
This Service I use to automatically login at German Telekom Hotspots…
I absolutely need such integrated service!!
– Information reg. the so called “clickwall” I have seen.
You see my question: How flexible, configurable is your tool – thanks for your answer (as there is no complete function-overview…
– If you find a hotspot isn’t giving full access you can mark it as such. There is also a menu choice to check that.
– No scripts. That would be a cool feature to have some day.
I encourage you to try out the Free version.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.